Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Finally.....

Hello Friends..

Finally the day has come that I have my Knee Replacement Operation.  I go into hospital tomorrow morning and will be operated on before lunch...  May 30th.

I'm sorry I haven't been much of a blogger.  My pain levels have been so bad that I have been spending 80% of my day in bed.... and I have been like this for some time now which, as you can imagine, has limited my craft word.
I am so looking forward to being able to do my craft without the restrictions I've had.  Oh to be able to walk again without horrendous pain will be so good.  I can't wait to be able to walk with my husband.... holding his hand and in my other hand.. carrying my handbag.  Something that has been impossible since November last year when I started to use crutches to get around.

As soon as I am up and running... literally   I shall let you all know how I went.  Until then.. please keep me in your prayers.  I am so scared of this whole procedure but I know it is so needed.  While I am afraid.. I do cling to my Lord and know that He will be there, guiding the surgeons hands.

I love you all and thank you for not abandoning this slack blogger.      hugs.. Angie

4 comments:

Sheila - Ginger said...

Dear Ange,
Just popping by to wish you every good luck with the operation and hope all goes well followed by a quick and easy recovery. You've waited so long and it will be lovely for you to get back to a normal life with your OH and family. I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Love Sheila xx

Anonymous said...

I love flowers.

Flower Pictures

quality thesis said...

Nice post and wonderful blog

writing tips said...

Hi, your blog is very informative and I am so looking forward to being able to do my craft without the restrictions I've had. Oh to be able to walk again without horrendous pain will be so good.
Dissertation writing service