Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The time has come

Hello dear followers..

Well the time has come when I must stop crafting but only for a few weeks.  This Monday, 4th March,  I will be having surgery on my right hand to hopefully, fix the carpal tunnel problem that is causing me so much pain.  Twelve weeks later they will do my left hand.

Here are a few cards I've made over the past week or so.

This first one was done with one of Marianne Craftables new dies, Coffee Cup.  This die comes with a Cup, Saucer and Spoon.  
 I was looking through my cards folder and I don't think I showed you these two next cards.  One was made for a special friend's new baby.  The second one was made for the first birthday of another friend's granddaughter's.  Both are Easel Cards.


Please keep me in your prayers as I go to have my surgery on Monday.  While I have waited so long to have this procedure done, I am a little nervous. It was explained to me the risks by my plastic surgeon and while there is a chance of nerve damage... be it ever a small one.. It just has to be done.  I need my hands!
Much love.  Angie


2 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

your cards are awesome !!!
good luck with the surgery and hope your hands will recover greatly !!!
Paula

SarahGeorge said...

Dear Angie, Stopping by for the first time to see your beautiful blog.You've made such pretty cards...They are truly fabulous.
May God give you the strength and grace during your surgery.