Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update on ME

Hello dear followers,
Tomorrow I go into hospital, just for the day, to have surgery on both my big toes.  About eight years ago I had the big toenails removed permanently because they were always getting infected. Those of you who may know anything about Diabetes will know that we have to be very careful about our feet.
Well... the surgeon at the time didn't do them properly and ever since I have had a sliver of nail grow up on the outer side of each big toe.  I wont tell you how I've been removing it  needless to say my Diabetes Educator insisted the hospital fix their error!
I been in bed most of this week with a nasty cold and thought for a while they might not even do it but the rest, vitamin C and plenty of fluids seems to have got me over the worst and I'm feeling well enough for this.  Please keep me in your prayers.

Here are some cards I've made recently. These are made in styles I've done before.  It's amazing how changing colours and/or adding different embellishments can make such a differnce.


I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow when I can.  Thanks for all the lovely comments you make on my work.  If I don't say too much it's because my hands are so sore.  The good news in relation to this is that two weeks after my toes are done, they're booking me in to have my right hand operated on for the Carpal Tunnel... and then 12 weeks after that, my left hand will be done.  So.. all going well my right hand will be done in about four weeks time.

Much love and hugs to all...  Angie

4 comments:

Janetli921 said...

Penny
like always your cards are so beatiful!!
we will keep you in our prayer for you to get better
many blessings!!!!
God is wantching over you

chillin with Quillin said...

your cards are beautiful,love the soft colors.
good luck on your surgeries,I am Dieabetic and having troubles with feet but trying to get the doc. to do something about it.
Happy valentines to you and yours!!
Paula

Anonymous said...

I always love looking at your cards, they are so delicate and dainty looking.

Good luck with your surgery!

Prayers coming your way for successful surgery.

Marda

jenjd said...

I love your cards. Just read your blog re operations and I hope they have all gone well.
I am in the UK and always looking for ideas for beautiful cards and you certainly fit that bill for me.
Take care
Good luck and good health