Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another one on Easter Monday

Acting on the suggestion from a friend to make a hanging basket.... I DID!

I was given a set of Spellbinders Elegant Posts and at first couldn't come up with any ideas for using them... I just went BLANK. I think, in my grief, I was in a bit of slump and wasn't feeling very creative at all... then in the early hours of Easter Sunday I made the card I posted last.. from there I was given the suggestion to make a hanging basket...  so how??  I cut a bird cage (made from a Marianne's Creatable die) in half... turned it upside down... cut off another bit of it to form a scalloped trim and here are the results.
The sparkly flowers on this card and the last are another of Marianne's Creatable dies... 
The roses are little Autumn Roses I made a few years ago and had them stored away...

I'm going to start a Tutorial Blog... that is as soon as I work out how to do the videos :)  I'll let you all know when I'm likely to have it ready.  This is a new venture but one I've wanted to do for a long time...  if anyone has any suggestions or help they can give me... PLEASE email me.. I would be most grateful.  hugs.. Angie

13 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful, really like how you made the container for the flowers!!!!
Paula

Sarah K said...

Oh wow its stunning such a clever idea xx

XxJULESxX said...

oooh!!! wow love it just stunning!!! i would love a tut on making this!!!!!your very talented!

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Lovely card!

robbiebago said...

Beautiful work as usual. Pls don't tempt to get a bird cage & lamp post dies too. I am trying to be sensible! LOL

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Beautiful card. I liked the flowers arrangement and composition of colors.

Sheila - Ginger said...

Angie your works of art are always stunning as is this one...and I can't wait for you to start showing us your tutorials.
Waiting in anticipation.

Love Sheila xx

Anonymous said...

Just absolutely Gorgeous Angie.

Hugs
Rhonda A

Janetli921 said...

beautifuls cards I can't wait till you start your turotial blog I wqant to learn how to do cards like yours
blessings

Janetli921 said...

I have a question on how do you make the boxes to send your cards?

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hello it's me again I'm just callling in to see if you have posted any more of your stunning creations...hope you are well.

Love Sheila xx

Gosia said...

OOOOh! So fantastic!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, this card is so gorgeous. I hope you get tutorials up and running as I would love to learn how to make a card as pretty as this. Just stunning. I really love your style. Thanks so mcuh for sharing,
Sandra nz