Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A card for my new Tassie friend.

Here is a card I recently made for a new friend from Tasmania.  It's rather similar to another card I've recently made but this is probably because I usually make at least three of the one flower when I am doing them, thus I then have enough to make at least three cards.
The main flower on this card is not one of my own but one from The Paper Garden by Susan Tierney Cockburn. I haven't made the Rose exactly like she does but added my own touch.  It's made using the medium Pear Punch.  I personally don't think it looks like a rose but regardless, it's a pretty flower.
The first of the three of these flowers I made I used on a card back in May... it's on this blog so you will see it under the heading  "Using another decorative pin".   This card is using the second of these flowers.

9 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

This card is amazing. Hugs, Nataliya.

Nagela said...

I am touched every time I visit your blog!
Congratulations for the gorgeous work!

Janet said...

Your flowers are a joy to behold. Thanks for telling which punch you used.

Janet xx

Pauline said...

Hi Angie! I love this card, but then you already know that! You just blow me away with your creations!
hugs and blessings!
Pauline

Sheila - Ginger said...

Absolutely exquisite!! Your creations are just out of this world!!

Love Sheila xx

Only By His Grace said...

So beautiful Angie,
Lovely arrangement and of course the flowers are super.
Hugs Marion

dazie said...

Hi
I just love your card, can you please
tell me what embossing folder you used for the background, or was it an embossing folder.
Thank you
Bev.

LemonDropMemories said...

What is the pink background? Is it an embossed folder or patterned paper?

Unknown said...

Wow this card is stunning love the background could you please tell me what embossing folder it is if it is one :) thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work x