Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rachael's birthday Tilda

I've taken a real shine to that cute little gal from Magnolia Stamps.. Tilda.  She's such a cutie pie and I hope to feature her, along with my Floral Paper Sculpture, on this coming years cards.
Here is the first of them which I made for my granddaughter, Rachael, for her 11th Birthday.
I have done my colouring with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol..  I am going to have a go at using Copic markers in the New Year but I must say I do love my pencils.

3 comments:

Mad Mary said...

That is a gorgeous card Angie, i love everything you have done. Your work is always a pleasure to look at.

Mara said...

Oii Angie!! Tudo bem?
Parabéns pelos belíssimos trabalhos, estou encantada com teus cartões e as flores.
Já sou tua seguidora!
Bjss

Nagela said...

Hi,
Your works are beautiful. I'm very impressed!