Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cards entered in 2008 Royal Melbourne Show





Here are the cards I entered in the Royal Melbourne show last year along with my Floral Display which I have showed you.
They didn't have any individual categories except for Parchment Craft so it made the field wide open... however, I was pleased with how I went.
I did a set of two Boxed Oriental Bookatrix cards for which I got a VHC - Very Hightly Commended and I also did a set of two Boxed Floral Birthday cards for which I got HC - Highly commended. There were so many cards entered I would have hated to be a judge.
In the photos it shows them in and out of their boxes.
I can say I did it once because I wont do it again.. I don't like being under pressure.


3 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Ah the works of Art! Absolutely fabulous!!!

Ngoc Dieu said...

your're wonderful

toramip45 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.